Friday, August 24, 2012

Media Survey

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: 10hours
Breaking Bad: 1 hour
Reddit: 2 hours
Facebook: 1hour
music: 3 hours
Ring life: 30min

This is the sum of all media collected this week for me. This shows i'm definitely a media user. My most used form would be video games followed by music and Reddit.

I trust the media I use because it's an open website were people can post anything no matter restrictions. Most of the time there are links to the source of the information.

I definitely enjoy music and video games the most because i've been playing video games my whole life, and music has been a part of my life since 4th grade.

I enjoy what I like now and i'm not sure if I would want to change my media usage since I use now what I enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment